Saturday, August 18, 2012

Biggest Loser

My weigh in day is tomorrow and so far I have lost 16 pounds on my journey of weight loss.  I recently joined a gym and began walking and and weight training.  However, I decided to join a different gym that had free visitors!  Now, I can bring a workout partner with me when I put the tennis shoes to the treadmill.

I have began watching Biggest Loser from the beginning.  I have made it to season 7 and have been inspired so much that I have changed my food intake and my exercise routine.  I am not tired of eating chicken but lettuce needs to be shelved!

A friend of mine came to visit and asked me a life changing question.  She asked me why I want to loose weight.  I know that I have hundreds of reason why but I need to focus on that one specific reason WHY?  I don't have my answer yet, but I am still contemplating my goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment