Monday, July 30, 2012

Sugar Free Jell-O

DAY I've already lost count. ha!

If this is for the rest of my life why should I keep count!  There is never going to be an ending.  This week I have lost 6 lbs!!  for a grand total of 15!!!  But in all actuality I don't even feel different or look different.  So I am thinking it was was from my double chin or back fat!!  hahahahaha  I crack myself up sometimes.

This weeks mission is find a gym that is satisfactory and affordable.  My wonderful bff Melissa and I are still comparing and praying about where to rest or shall I say EXERCISE!  We have looked into LA Fitness, Fitness 19 and I just passed on the way home a Fitness USA.  If any of my readers know of a cheap fitness center please feel free to leave a comment.

I found a great recipe for Tilapia at: http://allrecipes.com/recipe/lemon-garlic-tilapia/ I am sure you all will love it!  It was yummy followed by a sugar free Jello cup.  Sugar free stuff is actually tasty!  Also, I have chosen a goal outfit, of a pair of jeans that are currently hanging in my closet!  When I figure out how to post a photo I will add a picture of them.

In other news, I have also took before pictures.  I got the idea from watching the many episodes of Biggest Loser.  Those however I am NOT posting until there is an after that will settle your soul.  As for my writing journey, I am encouraged to share my adventures of losing weight.  I hope that I have some fans that are cheering me on.

cake to carrots!

No comments:

Post a Comment